Sunday, July 12, 2009

Not a Story, But a Fun Observation

I was at a friend's house for dinner tonight....

We were eating at the table, and someone got up to close the door to downstairs, which is right off the kitchen. From where I was sitting, the door was in my direct line of vision. So when the door was closed, I happened to look up, and there was a knee-height doll of a little blond girl with a pink dress on (which is always there, but is used as a door-jam or something), and just by chance, this doll was standing right in the corner, facing it.

I smiled and laughed in my mind, knowing that nobody else in the room would have given this a second thought, but of course, my mind was turning. It was a cute little pleasure in my day.

2 comments:

J said...

That is really cute! Neat picture in my mind! :-)

Angie said...

That is too cute, I've seen those and know exactly what you are talking about. And I have the same thoughts you do.