Friday, February 27, 2009

Lily's Story- Part 1

I was fourteen when I moved into Blair Gray's home. She was forty-five, tall, strong and beautiful. Her shoulder length blond hair was amazingly perfect all the time, and a day didn't go by that she was wearing anything less-than perfect. She wasn't married, but dating a police detective named John, and she worked as an actress, and also was the editor of a local newspaper. She was busy, working on her show three days a week, and at the paper three days a week. But on Sundays she always stayed home with us. Always.

I had been in foster care for only a couple of months when Blair adopted me, thank goodness. My family had been killed in a car crash, and I had no relatives that I knew about, so foster care it was...until Blair rescued me. When I first met her I didn't think she was serious. She told me that she already had adopted three girls, and I would be the fourth and likely last. Already living with Blair were sixteen year old twins Ashley and Lucy, fifteen year old Rory, and Megan, a twenty-six year old aspiring writer working as somewhat of a nanny/tutor for the girls in exchange for Blair's agreement to pay of her student loans from Yale. And now me. I'm Lily.

My first day at Blair's mansion is somewhat of a blur. So much was happening.

"Welcome home sweetie" Blair said in her southern accent- turned Hollywood, if you could call it that, as she guided me into the house.

First to greet me was Megan. She was so incredibly kooky and friendly. She practically ran in.

"Hi! You must be Lily. I'm Megan!" she said, holding out her hand for me to shake, which I did. "Welcome! I'm so happy you're here...Marco makes the most amazing coffee, do you drink coffee? Probably not...anyways...." Blair was giving her a funny look. "Yeah...I...talk too much" she said.

"It's nice to meet you Megan" I said as nicely as I could.

"Megan works for us. She'll be your tutor, and she'll look after you while I'm away"

Before I had a chance to respond two absolutely gorgeous girls walked in. One was tall with long dark hair, and the other short, but with the same long hair. They were dressed like they were going to some extremely fancy party, but were in fact, only going to school.

"Oh, good. Ashley, Lucy, this is Lily!"

"Hi" Ashley said, with a touch of snobbery and sarcasm in her voice. Lucy was the exact opposite. She said hello with so much warmth and kindness, it was hard to believe that these two were twins.

"Morning girls!" Megan said.

"Hey Megan" Lucy said.

"Ugh Megan, I puke outfits cuter than that one" Ashley said, rolled her eyes, and left. Blair rolled her eyes, knowing that it was now too late to say anything about the comment as Ashley was already out the door, and Lucy followed.

"Rory's upstairs, so it's just the three of us. Let's go into the kitchen and chat" Blair said, and lead the way into the kitchen. We all sat down around a very large table, nd someone who appeared to be a butler or cook immediately brought coffee. He must be Marco, I thought.

"Ashley can be a little harsh sometimes....but her bark is worse than her bite" Megan said.

"Yes, and we're working on her attitude" Blair said. "So...before we talk about anything I just want you to know that we're all so happy you're here, and I really hope that it becomes home"

"Thank you" I said, somewhat taken aback by her kindness.

"We want you to think of everything here just as much yours as anyone else's. So...I want to discuss rules and discipline with you before we do anything else...even before you settle in. I want everything to be clear so there are no surprises" Blair said. Her tone hadn't shifted at all, she was being incredibly gentle and kind. "Your first priority is school, it's very important to me, which is part of the reason Megan is here with us. She'll be looking after your assignments, helping you study for tests, and is in contact with your school once a week for progress reports. She is to report everything to me. I want you to listen to her, and try your best, and if you don't, there will be consequences. Also, while I'm away at work, Megan is in charge. If you're leaving the house you need to have Megan's permission. If she says no, then you don't go. It's as simple as that. She tells me everything, and I handle discipline. Say for example Megan gives you an assignment, or sets up a study session, and you don't bother showing up, she'll tell me. Then we'll have to deal with it. It may seem old fashioned, but I believe in spanking. That's what I use on my girls, and occasionally, Megan" I immediately looked at Megan, who looked down, slightly embarassed. "This might be surprising to you, but it works, and if you stay out of trouble and do as you're told it shouldn't be an issue. Megan will talk with you about her rules later on, but mine are very simple. No lying, disobedience, or disrespect. And no breaking the law. Other than that, have fun and be a kid" Blair finished with a smile.

At this point I was completely overwhelmed. I couldn't really believe what I was hearing. Spanking? In this day and age? She had to be kidding. Although I didn't think anything could shock me more than this, what Blair said next was much more shocking.

"So I was thinking Lily.....Rory is being spanked this morning, and I'd like you to watch. We don't do this much, but since you're new here, it might help you to know what to expect if you find yourself in the same trouble Rory is in today. What do you think about that?" she asked openly.

"Uh....if you want me to" I said, not wanting to disappoint her.

"Okay, good. Now, Rory hasn't been spanked in over a year. She's a very well-behaved, sweet girl, but she was caught in a lie last night about her school work, and she has to be punished for it. I don't like to have to do it, but I know it's best. It'll help Rory stay out of trouble and not make the same mistake again" I nodded. "I'm going to talk to her, and I'll call for you and Megan when I'm ready" Blair said. She smoothed my hair, kissed the top of my head, and headed up the large spiraling staircase.

"Is she serious?" I asked Megan, as soon as Blair was out of earshot.

"About the spanking? Yes. But don't worry sweetie, it's not really that bad. What Rory did was really not okay. It's not like you're going to be beaten for nothing or anything like that. Everything is laid out, you'll know what we expect, and Blair's great. If you have a good excuse for your behaviour, she usually won't spank you. And she's really very loving and kind. So...don't be scared."

"Thanks Megan" I said, feeling a little relieved.

We sat and talked for probably ten minutes before Blair reappeared.

"You girls can go up to Rory's room. I'll be up in a minute" she said.

I followed Megan up the large staircase, and almost forgot where I was going. The house was so incredibly beautiful. It was filled with fine art and was decorated in a very contemporary tone. We walked through a large all, and turned a corner. Megan stopped in front of a large oak door.

"Just try to stay calm okay? Don't let this scare you" she said, and I took a deep breath and nodded. Megan opened the door and I followed her in. The room was huge, and again, beautiful. Rory's room was painted in a pale green colour and had several floor to ceiling oak bookcases filled with books. She must like to read, like me. She was sitting on a small bench in front of her window with her head bowed, softly crying. She was thin but quite tall, with pale brown hair and procelin skin. Megan sat down beside her and put her arm around her. Rory leaned on her.

"It's okay Rory, it'll be okay" Megan said soothingly.

"I'm so sorry I cheated Megan" Rory said. "I know you're disappointed."

"I am disappointed. You can do so much better Rory. You don't need to cheat" Megan said gently, stroking her hair. I stood off to the side awkwardly.

"Oh, Rory, this is Lily" Megan said. Rory looked up.

"Hi Lily" she managed.

"Hi!" I said. "I'm really sorry, I don't want to make you uncomfortable....it's just that...Blair suggested..." I stammered.

"It's okay, really. I was in your position once too, and had to watch the same thing. It's okay, it's not your fault" she said. I was relieved that she was a lot nicer than Ashley seemed.

Before we had the chance to talk more Blair came in, closing the door behind her. She was carrying a wooden hairbrush, which surprised me. I guess I had never imagined that she would spank her with something other than her hand!

"Alright Rory, we have to deal with this before you go to school" Blair said, and although she was being firm, she never sounded harsh or uncaring. It was sort of reassuring.

"I'm so sorry I let you down" Rory said, her head down, and a few tears running down her face. Blair went to her, lifted Rory's chin with a finger, and smiled.

"I love you Rory. I'm disappointed in what you did, but it doesn't mean that I love you any less. I hope that you learn a lesson today and that we won't have to deal with this issue again in the future" she said, letting go of Rory's chin. "Rory, you can get the chair ready, and Lily, you can sit there next to Megan."

I sat down next to Megan, who took my hand, and smiled at me. Rory went to a corner of her room, picked up a wooden chair, and carried it to an empty space in the room. She set it down, and then looked at Blair. Blair went to her, and wrapped her arms around her, held her for a minute, and then sat down on the chair. She took Rory's hand and pulled her closer.

"We've already discussed why cheating isn't allowed, and we've discussed how to avoid getting into this sort of trouble again. Do you have anything you'd like to say Rory?"

"Just that I'm sorry. And I'm sorry to you too Megan" Rory said, turning to look at Megan. "You tried so hard to get me to study for that test, and I didn't think I needed to. I'm sorry I lied to you"

"It's okay sweetie" Megan said.

Blair then reached out and tugged Rory's loose grey trackpants down to expose her tightly fitting white bikini panties. Blair set the brush down on a desk that was within reach, and then guided Rory over her lap. I could see Rory try to balance herself on her palms as Blair tightly gripped her waist to secure her in place. I noticed that she was already crying even though the spanking hadn't even started yet.

No more was said, and Blair took a moment to rest her open palm on Rory's pantied bottom. She then lifted it into the air, and snapped it back down onto Rory's left cheek, and then her right. I've never seen a spanking before, and was surprised at how quickly her bottom turned pink, and quick she was to start to cry out. As Blair delivered spanks to Rory's bottom slowly but forcefully, I found myself trying to fight back tears. After a minute or so of solid spanks, Blair stopped. She helped Rory stand up, and as she reached out and hooked her thumbs in Rory's panties, Rory covered her face with her hands and shook, probably more from embarassment than anything. Blair slid the tight panties down to rest just above Rory's knees. She didn't waste any time in gently pulling Rory back over he lap and resuming her pace of spanking. She continued, and darkened Rory's pink bottom. Before long she was begging Blair to stop.

"I'm so sorry!" she cried. "Please stop, I've learned my lesson!"

"You know that your punishment won't end until I decide Rory, and telling me to stop won't help" Blair said patiently, continuing to spank.

"Owww!!" she cried before giving into her crying.

Blair stopped, and Rory must have felt her shift as she reached for the hairbrush. Even I cringed.

"Nooo! Please! Not that!" Rory cried without looking up.

"Stop that right now Rory. You've earned this, and you know that" Blair said.

She began spanking her with the hairbrush right away. I was surprised by the slapping noise the wood made when it came into contact with the skin. Rory was squirming to get away, and Blair had to stop several times to shift her back into a suitable position. After a couple of minutes of the hairbrushing and Rory's pleading and crying, she gave in and tried to cover her bottom with her hand. Blair just missed hitting it by a couple of centimetres. She stopped.

"Rory, move your hand right now!" she snapped, not as patiently as before. "I almost hit it with the hairbrush, and I have no intention of hurting any area other than your bottom" she explained.

"Nooo....I want you to stop, please!" Rory pleaded without moving her hand.

Without further discussion Blair pried Rory's hand away from her bottom and secured it at her side, holding it up against her body. She continued. As she spanks landed on Rory's bottom small purple lines formed that would likely turn into bruises. I felt sorry for her. She spanked for another minute or so, then put the brush back on the table.

"Okay sweetie, it's all over" Blair said, stroking Rory's back. Once Rory realized that her punishment was over she calmed a little. Blair helped her stand up, and pulled her panties back up, as well as her trackpants. Rory didn't stop crying, even as Blair pulled her into a big hug.

"I love you baby" she said.

"Love you too" Rory said through her cries.

Megan got up and went to them. She waited until Blair released Rory, and then pulled her into a hug of her own.

"Thank you for being honest about what you did Rory. It's over now, and forgiven" Megan said, and Rory thanked her, and apologized again.

She stopped crying after a couple minutes and sniffled a little. She turned to me.

"I'm really sorry you had to see that Lily, I hope I haven't given you a bad impression" Rory said.

"Oh, no...it's okay" I said, trying to make her feel as comfortable as possible. She must have been terribly embarassed.

Blair took her hands.

"Please don't cheat again Rory"

"I won't, I promise" Rory said, and Blair kissed her forehead.

"Why don't you get dressed and wash your face. I'll drop you off at school on my way to the paper" Blair said.

"Okay" Rory agreed. Blair lead Megan and I out of the room, and once outside Blair finally turned to me.

"Things like this don't happen often Lily, but when they do we take them seriously, which is why I had you watch that. I'm sure it was unpleasant for both you and Rory, as it was for me. But I think it'll benefit you. I don't want you to be afraid....like I said, things like this hardly ever happen. I want you to make yourself at home today. Megan will show you to your room and will stay with you today. I'll be home tonight for dinner. Is that okay?"

"Yes, that's okay" I said.

"Okay sweetie, make yourself at home" she said, turning and walking down the hall.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Gosh! What an arrival! I love how sweet but how firm Blair is with Rory, and I could easily picture everything happening.

Although I'm surprised that Ashley wasn't scolded for her remark to Megan.

And hope we get a chapter with Megan getting a spanking as well.

love,
Angie

deeann said...

Can please write more lilly stories with Blair